Availability: InterContinental Toronto Centre
Superior Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Deluxe Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Feature Room, Two BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 infants)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
4-star spa hotel in Toronto (Toronto Entertainment District) near CN Tower
Collect 200 points.*
Located in the city center of Toronto, this spa hotel is near the airport and within walking distance of Metro Toronto Convention Centre and CN Tower. Also nearby are Rogers Centre and Air Canada Centre.
In addition to a restaurant, InterContinental Toronto Centre features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a bar/lounge.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
InterContinental Toronto Centre Amenities
In addition to a full-service spa, InterContinental Toronto Centre features an indoor pool and a health club. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center and small meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a spa tub, a sauna, and multilingual staff. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 586
- Number of floors - 25
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Health club
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Spa tub
- Indoor pool
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access ( £9.95 CAD / per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - ( £9.95 CAD / per day ) , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Soundproofed rooms
- Climate control
- In-room safe
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 11 AM.
Azure Restaurant and Bar - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
Guests can pamper themselves with a trip to the onsite spa, which has 10 treatment rooms. Services include facials, body wraps, body scrubs, and body treatments.
- Number of treatment rooms 10
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
InterContinental Toronto Centre Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The spa, fitness center, and swimming pool will be closed from April 7 through April 21. The steam rooms will be closed from April 7 through April 29. During this time, The Ritz Carlton Hotel and the Royal York Hotel will make their facilities available to our guests. To use their facilities, InterContinental Toronto Centre guests must show a room card/fitness card as well as a photo ID.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: CAD 28.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): CAD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: CAD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: CAD 22.00 per person (one way)
- Self parking fee: CAD 25 per night
- Valet parking fee: CAD 40 per night
- Pet fee: CAD 50.00 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 20.00 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.