Book your room at Bond Place Hotel
Standard Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Business Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe Room (One Double and Two Twin Beds)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe Double Room, Multiple BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Deluxe Queen TwinMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Family-friendly Toronto hotel with a restaurant
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Located in the heart of Toronto, this family-friendly hotel is steps from Canon Theatre, Yonge-Dundas Square, and Canon Theater. Also nearby are Toronto Eaton Centre and Allan Gardens.
In addition to a restaurant, Bond Place Hotel features a fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
LCD televisions include cable channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, refrigerators, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Bond Place Hotel
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Event facilities measure 2300 square feet (207 square meters). This family-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, multilingual staff, and concierge services. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge. A total renovation of this property was completed in 2011.
Bond Place Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 18
- Total number of rooms - 285
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 2300
- Conference space size (meters) - 207
- Smoke-free property
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- 24-hour business center
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access (8.95 CAD per 24 hours surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Pay movies
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower/tub combination
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Pomanar Grill and Juicery - This restaurant specializes in Mediterranean cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-out time is 11 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Only service dogs are allowed
Parking height restrictions apply
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 10 and CAD 15 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 8.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: CAD 8.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 19.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Deposit: CAD 250 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15.00 per stay
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.