Availability: Le Ranquet
Superior Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 infant)
4-star hotel in Tornac with a restaurant
Collect 200 points.*
Situated in a rural location, this hotel is in the same area as La Bambouseraie de Prafrance. Regional attractions also include Musee du Desert and Trabuc Caves.
In addition to a restaurant, Le Ranquet features a seasonal outdoor pool. Other amenities include a poolside bar and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Flat-screen televisions include satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with Select Comfort mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Le Ranquet Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A poolside bar is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 646 square feet (60 square meters) include a meeting/conference room. This Tornac hotel also offers a seasonal outdoor pool, a terrace, and multilingual staff. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Le Ranquet has designated areas for smoking.
- Pool sun loungers
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Room service (limited hours)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 10
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- One meeting room
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (feet) - 646
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Concierge services
- Designated smoking areas
- Free Wi-Fi
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Poolside bar
- Conference space size (meters) - 60
- Year Built 1993
- Number of buildings/towers - 4
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking, Parking (limited spaces)
- Room Amenities
- Furnished lanai
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Complimentary bottled water
- Turndown service
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room massage available
- Complimentary toiletries
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pillow menu
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge between 7:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Le Ranquet - Overlooking the pool, this fine-dining restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Kayaking nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
Le Ranquet Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 10 PM.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.10 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 11 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 17 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per room, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 35 per night
- Additional Details
Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.