Book your room at Hyatt Regency Tokyo
We are unable to search for rooms at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.
4.5-star luxury hotel in Tokyo (Shinjuku) near Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building
This luxury hotel is located in the heart of Tokyo, steps from Shinjuku Central Park and Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building. Also nearby are Meiji Jingu Shrine and Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden.
In addition to a restaurant, Hyatt Regency Tokyo features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and massage/treatment rooms.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
Hyatt Regency Tokyo features an indoor pool and a health club. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
This 4.5-star property offers access to a business center and meeting rooms. This luxury hotel also offers multilingual staff, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a grocery/convenience store.
- Grocery/convenience store
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Business center
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 744
- Number of floors - 28
- Shopping on site
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Health club
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Indoor pool
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 324 JPY per 24-hour period ), Wired internet access ( 324 JPY per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 324 JPY per 24-hour period )
In your room
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- In-room massage available
- Complimentary toiletries
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Shower/tub combination
- Room service (24 hours)
Eat and drink
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 6 AM and 10:30 AM.
Hyatt Regency Tokyo has a restaurant on site.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a health club.
Children under 5 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool or spa tub without adult supervision. Guests under 5 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, health club, fitness facility, or spa tub.
- Body scrubs
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
The fine print for Hyatt Regency Tokyo
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: JPY 3683 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: JPY 324 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): JPY 324 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: JPY 324 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: JPY 324 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1500 per day
We should mention
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.