Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double Room
- One Double Bed
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
- Two Single Beds
Erfurt hotel with a restaurant
Collect 200 points.*
Situated in the city center, this hotel is close to Angermuseum, Kramerbrucke, and Erfurt Cathedral. Area attractions also include Egapark Erfurt and Erfurt Exhibition Centre.
In addition to a restaurant, ibis Erfurt Ost features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include wireless Internet access (surcharge) and a 24-hour front desk.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), desks, and complimentary weekday newspapers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This Erfurt hotel also offers coffee/tea in the lobby, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a safe deposit box at the front desk.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 100
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Self parking
- Free outdoor parking
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free outdoor parking, Self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Direct-dial phone
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 5 AM and noon.
Onsite dining venue - This bistro serves light fare only. Afternoon tea is offered.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- The city imposes a culture tax (Kulturförderabgabe) of 5 percent of the total room price (before taxes and fees).
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 10 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 3 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 3 per hour (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 8 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15 per night
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. The photos in this description reflect the brand standard and are provided for illustrative purposes only. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).