Availability: Hotel Haus Oberland
Please enter your travel dates.
Winter getaway with a restaurant
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Conveniently located in the mountains near the slopes, this Masserberg hotel also provides easy access to winter activities like cross-country skiing, skiing lessons, and snowshoeing.
After a day on the slopes, return to Hotel Haus Oberland to dine at the restaurant and relax in a sauna.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access and desks, guestrooms feature bathrobes along with complimentary newspapers and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Haus Oberland Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 54 square feet (5 square meters) include a meeting/conference room. This ski hotel also offers a sauna, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Hotel Haus Oberland is a smoke-free property.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Total number of rooms - 25
- Number of floors - 3
- One meeting room
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 5
- Conference space size (feet) - 54
- Free self parking
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Shopping on site
- Ski storage
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Year Built 2000
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Free Wi-Fi
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- LCD TV
Guests are offered a complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast each morning.
Restaurant Oberland - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
Hotel Haus Oberland Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk will be closed daily from 11 PM - 6 AM.
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 9:00 PM.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Tourism fee: EUR 1.6 per person, per night
- SaunaThe above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: EUR 5,00 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20,00 per night
- Facilities fee: EUR 6,00 per person and includes use of:
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 3 stars.