Availability: Soma Palmshore Beach Resort
Standard sea facing acMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Deluxe sea facing acMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Sea Facing A/c CottageMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Resort with private beach, full-service spa
Collect 200 points.*
This Thiruvananthapuram resort is set on its own private beach, a short distance from Vizhinjam Beach, Lighthouse Beach, and Hawah Beach. Nearby attractions also include Kovalam Beach.
Spend the day relaxing on Soma Palmshore Beach Resort's private beach or pampering yourself at the resort's full-service spa.
LCD televisions include premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with Select Comfort mattresses, sofa beds, and wireless Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Soma Palmshore Beach Resort Amenities
Simply step outside to unwind on the resort's beach. Pamper yourself with a treatment at the full-service spa and enjoy amenities at Soma Palmshore Beach Resort like an outdoor pool and a fitness center.
Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. The resort offers a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This beach resort also offers a rooftop terrace and a garden. Onsite self parking is complimentary. A total renovation of this property was completed in March 2010.
- Full-service spa
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Total number of rooms - 42
- Number of floors - 5
- Free self parking
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Rooftop terrace
- Picnic area
- Luggage storage
- On private beach
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference center
- Snack bar/deli
- Year Built 1995
- Shopping on site
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Outdoor pool
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Bathtub or shower
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Furnished balcony
- Ceiling fan
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Access via exterior corridors
- Housekeeping - once per stay
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Rainfall showerhead
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Sofa bed
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- LCD TV
- Sofa bed size
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Palma - This beachfront family restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. A children's menu is available.
Palmshore Cafeteria - Overlooking the ocean, this café serves light fare only.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the resort include a private beach, an outdoor pool, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Fishing on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the resort's full-service spa, Somatheeram. Services include facials and body treatments. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and Ayurvedic.
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Soma Palmshore Beach Resort Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at noon
Special check-in instructions:
To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 2500
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 2500 (from 5 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 3500
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 3500 (from 5 to 12 years old)
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 2000 per vehicle (one way)
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.