Book your room at Holiday Inn Express Temuco
One King Bed, City View, Non-SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Two Double Beds, Non-SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Temuco hotel with an outdoor pool
Situated in Temuco, this hotel is close to Pablo Neruda National Railway Museum, Feria Pinto Market, and Temuco Municipal Market. Local attractions also include Teodoro Schmidt Square and Temuco Cathedral.
In addition to a restaurant, Holiday Inn Express Temuco features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services and a business center.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature air conditioning, safes, and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Holiday Inn Express Temuco
In addition to an outdoor pool, Holiday Inn Express Temuco provides a spa tub and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast.
This 3-star property offers access to a business center. This Temuco hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and coffee/tea in the lobby. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Holiday Inn Express Temuco is a smoke-free property.
- Business center
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 62
- Number of floors - 3
- Outdoor pool
- Fitness facilities
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Multilingual staff
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
Where to Eat
A complimentary breakfast is offered.
Holiday Inn Express Temuco has a restaurant on site.
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.