Availability: Hôtel Tadoussac
Please enter your travel dates.
Beachfront hotel with relaxing spa services
Collect 200 points.*
Located on the beach, this Tadoussac hotel is within walking distance of Chapelle de Tadoussac, Tadoussac Marina, and Sentier de la Pointe-de-l'Islet. Also nearby are Club de golf de Tadoussac and Saguenay–St. Lawrence Marine Park.
Spend the day relaxing on the beach or pampering yourself at Hôtel Tadoussac's full-service spa.
Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, coffee/tea makers, and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hôtel Tadoussac Amenities
Hôtel Tadoussac features a full-service spa and a seasonal outdoor pool. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. This beach hotel also offers a children's club, an arcade/game room, and multilingual staff. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Hôtel Tadoussac is a smoke-free property.
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Full-service spa
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Fireplace in lobby
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Arcade/game room
- Number of floors - 3
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Children's club
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 149
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Wedding services
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Ceiling fan
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower/tub combination
- Free Wi-Fi
Le William Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in seafood.
Le Beaupre - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
The Coquart Cafe Lounge - This café serves breakfast and lunch.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
The onsite spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and Ayurvedic.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Hôtel Tadoussac Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: CAD 15.50 per person (approximately)
- Refrigerator fee: CAD 15 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 20 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.