Availability: Hotel Murano, a Provenance Hotel
Deluxe Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 3 children)
Deluxe Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Executive LevelMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 3 children)
Downtown Tacoma hotel filled with art, near Museum of Glass
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Museums, Tacoma Dome
Featuring a museum-quality art collection, this hotel is 0.3 mile from the Tacoma Art Museum, 0.7 mile from the Museum of Glass, 1.5 miles from the Tacoma Dome, and 6.5 miles from Point Defiance Park.
Restaurant, day spa
The Bite restaurant overlooks four floors of modern artworks, including colorful glass creations. Other highlights include an atrium bar, day spa, 24-hour fitness center, and wireless Internet access.
Flat-panel TVs, Wi-Fi
Stylish guestrooms offer flat-panel TVs, luxury bedding, iPod docks, and wireless Internet access. Coffeemakers come with organic coffee. Carrara marble bathrooms are stocked with designer toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Murano, a Provenance Hotel Amenities
An impressive collection of contemporary art is displayed throughout this Tacoma boutique hotel. The Museum of Glass and the Tacoma Art Museum are both within walking distance. Point Defiance Park, featuring scenic walking trails, a popular zoo, and spectacular views, is 6.5 miles away.
Hotel Murano is home to the Bite restaurant, serving Northwestern and international fare amid modern art. Bite is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. 24-hour room service is available. Valet parking is provided.
The fitness and business centers are open 24 hours a day. The spacious, multilevel Savi Day Spa features a private lobby, hydrotherapy services, a lounge, and a couple’s suite.
This Tacoma hotel is smoke-free.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 319
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 26
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Room service (24 hours)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- LCD TV
- Cable TV service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room massage available
- iPod docking station
- Microwave (on request)
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Pillow menu
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Bite - Serving comfort food with a modern twist. Offering views of 4 floors of the hotel’s art glass collection.
Lobby Bar - Menu features cocktails and soft drinks. Located in the atrium, which displays more of the hotel’s collection of art glass pieces.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a spa tub, a sauna, and a 24-hour fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available at or near the hotel; fees may apply.
The award-winning Savi Day Spa offers a wide array of refreshing, relaxing, and rejuvenating treatments. Highlights include:
- Swedish, deep-tissue, and hot-stone massage; reflexology
- Facials for women and men
- Medi-spa treatments such as peels, microdermabrasion, Lumi light facials
- Body polish, including body scrub, Vichy rain-water massage, and hydrating body butter
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Hotel Murano, a Provenance Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
No cribs (infant beds) available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: USD 45 per room
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 15 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per day
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- Hotel Murano, a Provenance Hotel is listed in the 2012 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay.