Book your room at Y Hotel Hyde Park
Family-friendly Sydney hotel with a restaurant
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Located in the heart of Sydney, this family-friendly hotel is within walking distance of ANZAC War Memorial, Stanley Street, and Hyde Park. Also nearby are World Square Shopping Centre and The Galeries Victoria.
In addition to a restaurant, Y Hotel Hyde Park features a coffee shop/café. Other amenities include a conference center and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
In addition to wireless Internet access (surcharge), guestrooms feature air conditioning along with climate control and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This 3.5-star property offers access to a business center and meeting rooms. 5 meeting rooms are available. For a surcharge, a shuttle from the hotel to the airport (available on request) is offered to guests. This family-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, coffee/tea in the lobby, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
Y Hotel Hyde Park is a smoke-free property.
- Airport transportation - drop-off (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Free breakfast
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Business center
- Total number of rooms - 121
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 8
- Meeting rooms
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Conference center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access (10 AUD per 24 hours surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 4 AUD per hour )
Park your car
Offsite parking discounted rates available
In your room
- Air conditioning
- In-room safe
- Climate control
- Daily housekeeping
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Eat and drink
Guests are offered a complimentary continental breakfast each morning. An additional cooked-to-order breakfast is served daily (subject to charges).
Y Cafe - This café serves breakfast only.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Ecotours nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The fine print for Y Hotel Hyde Park
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Only service dogs are allowed
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Breakfast fee: AUD 6 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 10 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 4 per hour (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 15 per person (one way)
- Early check-in fee: AUD 50
- Late check-out fee: AUD 50
- Deposit: AUD 100 per stay
- In-room safe fee: AUD 20 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 40 per night
We should mention
Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.