Book your room at The Menzies Sydney
We are unable to search for rooms at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.
4-star family-friendly Sydney hotel near Circular Quay
Located in the heart of Sydney, this family-friendly hotel is within walking distance of Australia Square, Pitt Street Mall, and Strand Arcade. Also nearby are Sydney Aquarium and Wildlife Sydney.
In addition to a restaurant, The Menzies Sydney features an indoor pool. Other amenities include bars/lounges and 24-hour room service.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
In addition to an indoor pool, The Menzies Sydney provides a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of hotel's 3 bars/lounges.
Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center and meeting rooms. 14 meeting rooms are available. This family-friendly hotel also offers gift shops/newsstands, coffee/tea in the lobby, and concierge services. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
The Menzies Sydney is a smoke-free property.
- Indoor pool
- Spa tub
- Fitness facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 446
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of bars/lounges - 3
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Concierge services
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Business center
- Express check-in
- Airport transportation
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 14
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 24.95 AUD per day ), Wired internet access ( 24.95 AUD per day )
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Pay movies
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room massage available
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Room service (24 hours)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Flat-panel TV
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Eat and drink
The Menzies Sydney has a restaurant on site.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
The fine print for The Menzies Sydney
When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is 10:30 AM
How you can pay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 32 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 24.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 24.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 24.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: AUD 24.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 14 per person (one way)
- Self parking fee: AUD 50 per day
- Late check-out fee: AUD 20
- Deposit: AUD 50 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 60 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This property does not have an official STAR Rating from AAA Tourism Pty Ltd. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.