Book your room at Metro Hotel Sydney Central
Deluxe Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Superior Queen RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior Double Double RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 1 infant)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Deluxe Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Superior Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Deluxe Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Superior Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Family-friendly Haymarket hotel near Darling Harbour
Located in the heart of Haymarket, this family-friendly hotel is within walking distance of Capitol Theatre, World Square Shopping Centre, and Paddy's Market. Also nearby are Chinatown Night Market and Market City.
In addition to a restaurant, Metro Hotel Sydney Central features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include wireless Internet access (surcharge) and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). Event facilities measure 2045 square feet (190 square meters). This family-friendly hotel also offers an outdoor pool, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff.
Metro Hotel Sydney Central is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 220
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 12
- Conference space size (meters) - 190
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (feet) - 2045
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- WiFi (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access (15 AUD per 24 hours surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 5 AUD per hour )
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Climate control
- Free newspaper
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Indigo on Capitol - This restaurant serves breakfast only.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 15 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 15 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 5 per hour (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 14 per person (one way)
- Self parking fee: AUD 35 per day (in/out privileges)
- Deposit: AUD 100 per stay