Book your room at Metro Hotel Marlow Sydney Central
Deluxe Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Superior Double Double RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 1 infant)
Superior Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Deluxe Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Superior Queen RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Deluxe Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Family-friendly Haymarket hotel in Sydney CBD, near University of Sydney
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
This family-friendly Haymarket hotel is located in the entertainment district, within a 5-minute walk of Capitol Theatre, World Square Shopping Centre, and Paddy's Market. University of Sydney and Sydney Opera House are also within 2 mi (3 km).
A restaurant, an outdoor pool, and WiFi in public areas are available at this smoke-free hotel. Other amenities include meeting rooms, concierge services, and dry cleaning.
All 220 rooms provide conveniences like refrigerators and coffee makers, plus WiFi and LCD TVs with cable channels. Free newspapers, hair dryers, and safes are among the other amenities that guests will find.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). Event facilities measuring 2045 square feet (190 square meters) include meeting rooms. This family-friendly hotel also offers an outdoor pool, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff.
Metro Hotel Marlow Sydney Central is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 220
- Number of floors - 12
- Conference space size (meters) - 190
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 2
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (feet) - 2045
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- WiFi (surcharge)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 15 AUD per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 15 AUD per 24-hour period )
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Climate control
- Free newspaper
- LCD TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Metro Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast only.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 18 for adults and AUD 10.00 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 16 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: AUD 10.00 (one way), (from 0 to 12 years old)
- Self parking fee: AUD 35 per day (in/out privileges)
- Deposit: AUD 100 per stay
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
Official Australia STAR Rating provided by Star Ratings Australia
Star Ratings Australia assigns an official STAR Rating for accommodations in Australia. This Hotel property is rated 3.5 stars.