Availability: El Polo Apart Hotel & Suites
Premium RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Senior Suite, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Senior Suite, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe Suite, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Grand SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Surco hotel with a restaurant
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Situated in the business district, this hotel is close to Gold Museum, Jockey Plaza, and Divercity. Local attractions also include La Molina National Agrarian University and National Museum.
In addition to a restaurant, El Polo Apart Hotel & Suites features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and limo/town car service.
LED televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, day beds, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
El Polo Apart Hotel & Suites Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a business center, limo/town car service, and small meeting rooms. This Surco hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests.
El Polo Apart Hotel & Suites is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 57
- Number of floors - 7
- Babysitting or childcare
- Business center
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Computer station
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Room service
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1998
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Microwave (on request)
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Rainfall showerhead
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Day bed
- LED TV
- Down comforter
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Polo Bistro - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
El Polo Apart Hotel & Suites Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 45
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 20 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 44 per night
- Facilities fee: USD 10 per person, per day
- Additional Details
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast, if one is offered. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.