Book your room at Oaks Seaforth Resort
4.5-star luxury apartment in Alexandra Headland with an outdoor pool
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Situated near the beach in Alexandra Headland, this luxury apartment is close to Alex Beach, Mooloolaba Esplanade, and Sunshine Plaza. Also nearby are Mooloolaba Beach and Underwater World Sea Life.
Recreational amenities at Oaks Seaforth Resort include an outdoor pool and a sauna. Other amenities include wireless Internet access (surcharge) and free self parking.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchens, washers/dryers, and microwaves.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to an outdoor pool and a children's pool, Oaks Seaforth Resort provides a sauna and a fitness center. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This luxury apartment also offers barbecue grills, a garden, and an elevator (lift). Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Oaks Seaforth Resort is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 134
- Number of floors - 6
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Fitness facilities
- Front desk (limited hours)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 1999
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 5
- Children's pool
- Outdoor pool
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 18.00 AUD per 24-hour period ), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Free self parking
- DVD player
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Cable TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Climate control
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 18.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Deposit: AUD 150 per stay
- Weekly housekeeping provided; fees apply for additional cleaning
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 20.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 44.00 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
Official Australia STAR Rating provided by AAA Tourism Pty Ltd
AAA Tourism Pty Ltd assigns an official STAR Rating for accommodations in Australia. This Self Catering property is rated 4.5 stars.