Availability: Ski Hill Condominiums
Standard Room, 2 BedroomsMax Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 5 children, 5 infants)
Family-friendly ski condominium resort with a ski shuttle
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Conveniently located near the ski slopes, this Breckenridge condominium resort is in the mountains, near Barney Ford House Museum, Breckenridge Ski Resort, and Four O'Clock Ski Run. Also nearby are Riverwalk Center and Edwin Carter Museum.
A perfect getaway for skiers, Ski Hill Condominiums offers conveniences such as laundry facilities, barbecue grills, and free self parking.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchens, fireplaces, and complimentary wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The following facilities will be closed from 15 September 2014 to 12 November 2014 (dates subject to change):
The following facilities will be closed during the winter:
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool
Ski Hill Condominiums Amenities
Ski Hill Condominiums features a spa tub and a seasonal outdoor pool. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times is offered to guests. This ski condominium resort also offers barbecue grills, a picnic area, and laundry facilities. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Ski Hill Condominiums is a smoke-free property.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 4
- Number of floors - 2
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Laundry facilities
- Picnic area
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Free Wi-Fi
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Ski shuttle
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking, Parking (limited spaces)
- Room Amenities
- Access via exterior corridors
- Second bathroom
- Cable TV service
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cribs/infant beds available
- DVD player
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Separate dining area
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Separate living room
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower/tub combination
- Sofa bed
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Sofa bed size
- Free Wi-Fi
A seasonal outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Ski equipment rentals on site
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
Ski Hill Condominiums Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 6 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: The check-in location differs from the property location. To check in, go to 213 North Main Street.
All guests must check in at the property management office prior to proceeding to accommodations. The check-in office is located at 213 North Main Street, Breckenridge, CO.
Guests arriving outside of normal business hours should park behind the Ski Country Resorts office building at 213 North Main Street and walk up the back steps. There is a drop box on the left which will have an envelope with guest's name on it containing everything needed.
Guests can receive detailed instructions by contacting the office using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking via this Web site.
Office hours for check-in are as follows (subject to change):
- November 14 - April 19 (ski season): 8 AM - 10 PM
- April 20 - May 31 (spring): 8 AM - 6 PM
- June 1 - August 31 (summer): 8 AM - 8 PM
- September 1 - November 13 (fall): 8 AM - 6 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- A 11.675 percent city/local tax will be charged
- 7 percent tourism fee will be charged
- Cleaning fee: USD 40 per accommodation, per stay for housekeeping
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.