Book your room at Holiday Inn Ipswich
We are unable to search for rooms at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.
Ipswich hotel with a full-service spa
Situated in Ipswich, this hotel is close to Portman Road, Jimmy's Farm, and Suffolk Leisure Park. Local attractions also include Cornhill and Custom House.
In addition to a restaurant, Holiday Inn Ipswich features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a bar/lounge.
Televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature sofa beds, refrigerators, and wireless Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
In addition to a full-service spa, Holiday Inn Ipswich features an indoor pool and a spa tub. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
8 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, a sauna, and spa services. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Total number of rooms - 108
- Indoor pool
- Fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Full-service spa
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Number of meeting rooms - 8
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 12.95 GBP per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 12.95 GBP per 24-hour period )
Park your car
Free self parking
In your room
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Private bathroom
- Room service (24 hours)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub only
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Sofa bed
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Holiday Inn Ipswich has a restaurant serving breakfast and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, Bootylicious . Services include massages, facials, body treatments, and manicures and pedicures.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
The fine print for Holiday Inn Ipswich
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 14.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Kids Stay Free Promotion
Book a stay in any room or rate category for travel anytime and receive the following:
- Accommodations as selected
- Up to two children under 18 years old stay free when sharing a room with 2 adults (based on availability)
- Free breakfast, lunch, and dinner for children under 13 when an adult orders from the table d'hôte/à la carte menu