Please enter your travel dates.
- 1 double and 1 single
Superior Double Room (with Separate Lounge)
- 1 double
King or Twin Room - Dinner, Bed & Breakfast
- 1 king
- 1 double
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Stourport-on-Severn with an indoor pool
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Situated in a rural location, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Kidderminster Golf Club and West Midlands Safari Park. Area attractions also include Bewdley Museum.
In addition to a restaurant, Menzies Hotels Birmingham - Stourport Manor features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Guestrooms have complimentary wireless Internet access, premium bedding, and coffee/tea makers; rooms also include desks and direct-dial phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to an indoor pool, Menzies Hotels Birmingham - Stourport Manor provides a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This 4-star property offers access to audiovisual equipment and small meeting rooms. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms and banquet facilities. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a steam room, a garden, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Complimentary parking is available on site.
Menzies Hotels Birmingham - Stourport Manor is a smoke-free property.
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 9
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Health club
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Steam room
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free parking
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Total number of rooms - 68
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 2
- 24-hour front desk
- Turkish bath/Hammam in spa
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 1890
- Free guest parking during stay
- Tennis on site
- Self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Self parking
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Premium bedding
- Direct-dial phone
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free Wi-Fi
Brasserie - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Guests staying over the Christmas period should contact the property prior to arrival to make dining arrangements, as dining is limited over this time. Guests can contact the property using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: GBP 12.00 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: GBP 10
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.