Availability: Scandic Sergel Plaza
Standard Double Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Double Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Modern hotel in Stockholm’s shopping and entertainment district
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Near Sergels Torg
City-center Stockholm hotel, a 2-minute walk from Sergels Torg. The Royal Swedish Opera, the Royal Palace, and the central train station are all within walking distance.
The 24-hour fitness center, complimentary on-site bicyle and walking poles, the organic-certified buffet breakfast, and gluten and lactose-free menu options make this hotel attractive to the health conscious.
Bright and airy rooms with wooden floors, free WiFi, desks, and armchairs help guests unwind. Room service is available, including for breakfast.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Scandic Sergel Plaza Amenities
For business travelers, Scandic Sergel Plaza's Stolkholm city-center location is well complemented by 15 high quality meeting and conference rooms, a business center, and complimentary WiFi access throughout the hotel. In addition, the convention center, the metro station, and the shopping district are all located nearby. Feng Shui-inspired think tank rooms and Green Creative Energy - the new meeting concept created in concert with Jamie Oliver, the famous chef - also help optimize meetings and conferences.
The restaurant, focusing on organic and local produce, is inspired by worldwide culinary trends. Fairtrade-certified coffee is available at the shop 24 hours a day, while all the food at the shop is prepared fresh at the hotel. Apart from the restaurant, the Scandic Sergal Plaza also has a bar.
This child-friendly hotel has a play corner stocked with plenty of toys, games, and books, while special TV channels for children are also available. Further amenities include, a 24-hour fitness facility, complimentary bicycles, and walking poles. Pets are welcome for a surcharge.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 403
- Number of floors - 8
- Business center
- Free breakfast
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Number of meeting rooms - 15
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub only
- Free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary bicycles on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Scandic Sergel Plaza Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: SEK 350 per night
- Pet fee: SEK 100 per pet, per night
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Nordic Swan, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.