Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Twin Room
- Two Single Beds
Superior Twin Room
- Two Single Beds
Contemporary hotel near Ulriksdal Palace
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Easy access to Stockholm
Scandic Jarva Krog is located in Solna, just north of Stockholm. The city center is a 10-minute train journey away.
Stylish bistro and bar
The hotel’s public areas are a lesson in Scandinavian style, with crisp lines and modern design features. There’s a great bistro and bar, plus free on-site parking.
Light and airy
All of the 215 guestrooms are well-equipped for business and leisure travelers, and some have great views over Brunnsviken Bay.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
With popular Stockholm attractions like the Ulriksdal Palace (a royal property) and Skansen Zoo nearby, the Scandic Jarva Krog is a great place to stay, outside of the city center. It is modern and contemporary in style, with a great range of amenities.
The bistro serves international cuisine, with a Scandinavian twist; alongside beef burgers and steaks, you can sample reindeer and traditionally-cured salmon. The organic breakfast buffet is extensive and, needless to say, is popular with guests. Apart from a café, there’s also a 24-hour shop selling sandwiches and snacks.
This family-oriented hotel has a designated play area, located in the lobby. There’s also a fantastic children’s menu, designed by Jamie Oliver, provided in the restaurant.
A gym, spa tub, and sauna are all available in the hotel’s relaxation area. Complimentary bicycles are available onsite, while neighboring Ulriksdal Park has running tracks for those who prefer to exercise outdoors.
Multiple large conference rooms and small meeting rooms, not to mention free Wi-Fi make this an excellent hotel for business meetings. There’s also free outdoor parking and a limited number of free spaces in the hotel garage.
- Total number of rooms - 215
- Number of floors - 10
- Coffee shop or café
- Free breakfast
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Free parking (limited spaces)
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 15
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free parking (limited spaces)
- Room Amenities
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Golfing nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Complimentary bicycles on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Rollaway bed fee: SEK 200 per night
- Additional Details
Children 13 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Nordic Swan, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.