Availability: Radisson Blu Waterfront Hotel
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Business Class RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
New hotel in Stockholm, close to the Central Station
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Our brand new rooms are certified ”Green” rooms and are equipped to the highest standard with flat-screen TVs, safeboxes, air conditioning, tea and coffee-making facilities and minibar.
Restaurant & Bars
The hotel features a restaurant and two bars. RBG Bar & Grill is a modern restaurant offering exciting dishes from the grill along with Swedish classics.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Radisson Blu Waterfront Hotel Amenities
The brand new Radisson Blu Stockholm Waterfron Hotel is a modern, first class hotel with an international atmosphere, offering fully equipped rooms and suites with high-class service.
The hotel is directly connected to the Waterfront Building, Stockholm’s new landmark establishment for congress and events with seatings for up to 3000 attendees. Located in the very centre of Stockholm, you are always close to cafes, restaurants, shops and other attractions. We are easily found as the hotel is right next to the Central Station, Cityterminalen and Arlanda Express.
Enjoy breathtaking views of City Hall and Riddarfjärden (the bay of Lake Mälaren) or take a stroll along the shores of Mälarstrand to Kungsholmen, where many restaurants and beautiful parks found, all within walking distance from the hotel. But it doesn’t stop there. Radisson Blu is also very close to the sightseeing boats that will take you across the amazing archipelago that Stockholm is built on.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 414
- Number of floors - 16
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms
- Room service (24 hours)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of meeting rooms - 21
- Year Built 2011
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Business center
- Television in lobby
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference center
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- In-room massage available
- Rainfall showerhead
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- LCD TV
The hotel features a restaurant and two bars. RBG Bar & Grill is a modern restaurant offering exciting dishes from the grill along with Swedish classics. The restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. 24-hour room service is available.
Our lobby bar is Stockholm’s new meeting place where you will enjoy delicious cocktails in a cozy and relaxed environment by the fire.
- Golfing nearby
- Boat tours nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Radisson Blu Waterfront Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: SEK 125 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: SEK 395 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: SEK 250 per night
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Nordic Swan, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Sweden. This property is rated 4 stars.