Availability: Best Western Park Airport Hotel
Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Quadruple RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Arlandastad eco-friendly hotel with a restaurant
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Situated near the airport, in Arlandastad, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Marsta Centrum, Eurostop Shopping Center, and Arlandastad Golf Club. Local attractions also include Steninge Palace and SkyCity.
In addition to a restaurant, Best Western Park Airport Hotel features a sauna. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a conference center.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, separate sitting areas, and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- This property will be closed from 1 July 2014 to 31 July 2014 for renovations and will resume operation once the renovation is complete (completion date subject to change).Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
Best Western Park Airport Hotel Amenities
Best Western Park Airport Hotel features a sauna and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3.5-star property offers access to a business center and small meeting rooms. Event facilities include a conference center and conference/meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, coffee/tea in the lobby, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary to guests at scheduled times. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Best Western Park Airport Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Total number of rooms - 97
- Number of floors - 3
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Computer station
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1976
- Number of meeting rooms - 8
- Conference center
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Long-term parking (surcharge), Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Separate sitting area
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Best Western Park Airport Hotel has a restaurant on site.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Miniature golf on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Best Western Park Airport Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Additional Details
No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in ISO 14001 Environmental Management Standard, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- Best Western Park Airport Hotel is listed in the 2011 Condé Nast Traveler Hot List.