Please enter your travel dates.
Single Room, 1 Queen Bed
- One Queen Bed
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds
- Two Queen Beds
Historic hotel with a restaurant, in Staunton (Rockfish Gap Entrance Shenandoah)
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
This historic hotel is located in Staunton (Rockfish Gap Entrance Shenandoah), close to American Shakespeare Center, Mary Baldwin College, and The Woodrow Wilson Presidential Library. Local attractions also include Frontier Culture Museum.
In addition to a restaurant, Stonewall Jackson Hotel features a health club. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a conference center.
Guestrooms have air conditioning, climate control, and coffee/tea makers; rooms also include complimentary weekday newspapers and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Stonewall Jackson Hotel features a health club and a spa tub. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business amenities at this 3-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 8000 square feet (743 square meters) include a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and a ballroom. This eco-friendly hotel also offers gift shops/newsstands, concierge services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Stonewall Jackson Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Year Built 1924
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Computer station
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Number of floors - 4
- Total number of rooms - 124
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Secure parking (surcharge)
- Conference center
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 8000
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 743
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 8
- Spa tub
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Laundry facilities
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Premium TV channels
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower only
Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
Sorrels - This restaurant serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24 Market Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast only.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club and a spa tub.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in kg is 100, Pet maximum weight in lb is 100
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 10 percent city/local tax will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 12.95 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 4.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per room, per stay (maximum USD 50.00 per stay)
- Refrigerator fee: USD 10.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.00 per night
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Virginia Green Lodging thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of America.