Book your room at Stonewall Jackson Hotel
Historic hotel with a restaurant, in Staunton (Rockfish Gap Entrance Shenandoah)
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
This historic hotel is located in Staunton (Rockfish Gap Entrance Shenandoah), close to American Shakespeare Center, Mary Baldwin College, and The Woodrow Wilson Presidential Library. Local attractions also include Frontier Culture Museum.
In addition to a restaurant, Stonewall Jackson Hotel features a health club. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a conference center.
Guestrooms have air conditioning, climate control, and coffee/tea makers; rooms also include complimentary weekday newspapers and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Stonewall Jackson Hotel
At your hotel
In addition to a health club, Stonewall Jackson Hotel features a spa tub and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 8000 square feet (743 square meters) include a conference center and conference space. This eco-friendly hotel also offers gift shops/newsstands, concierge services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Stonewall Jackson Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Year Built 1924
- Business center
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Computer station
- Meeting rooms
- Number of floors - 4
- Total number of rooms - 124
- Room service
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 743
- Number of meeting rooms - 8
- Conference center
- Self parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 8000
- Spa tub
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Laundry facilities
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Premium TV channels
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower only
Eat and drink
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
Sorrels - This restaurant serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24 Market Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast only.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club, a spa tub, and a fitness center.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The fine print for Stonewall Jackson Hotel
When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in kg is 100, Pet maximum weight in lb is 100
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- A 10 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Breakfast fee: USD 12.95 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 6.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per room, per stay (maximum USD 50.00 per stay)
- Refrigerator fee: USD 10.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.00 per night
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of America.