Please enter your travel dates.
Executive Double or Twin Room
Deluxe Room, City View
St. Petersburg historic property near St. Isaac's Cathedral
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Opened in 2005, this city center hotel is housed in a restored, handsome 19th century building, typical of old St. Petersburg.
In the on-site health club guests can work out in the fitness center, swim in the indoor pool, relax in the sauna, or enjoy a massage. Multiple meeting rooms are available for business travellers.
The 194 guestrooms feature light décor and reproduction furniture; all include free WiFi, satellite TV, climate control, and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel has fitness equipment, an indoor swimming pool, sauna, steam room, hot tub, and massage treatment room. There is also a games room with pool tables. Multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk can help with luggage storage as well as sightseeing tours, theater, opera and ballet tickets, as well as transfers and travel arrangements.
A buffet breakfast is offered (surcharge). There is a conference room measuring 3766 square feet (350 square meters) with audio-visual equipment and the hotel has complimentary wireless Internet connections. Free secure parking is available.
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Health club
- Coffee shop or café
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free parking
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Secure parking
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 194
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 8
- Translation services
- Medical assistance available
- Tour assistance
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Internet point
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 350
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 7
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 3766
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free parking (limited spaces)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Secure parking, Free parking (limited spaces)
- Room Amenities
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Direct-dial phone
- Minibar (stocked, some free items)
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Trattoria Settimo Cielo - Italian restaurant with views of St. Issac's Cathedral and the Hermitage.
Lobby Bar - Cocktails and snacks served in the magnificent marbled lobby.
- Steam room in spa
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Tourism fee: RUB 180 per person, per stay A mandatory registration fee for foreign citizens is charged at this hotel.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: RUB 630 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: RUB 1700 per vehicle (one way)
- Additional Details
If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the hotel via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The hotel may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the hotel and yourself. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.