Please enter your travel dates.
4-star eco-friendly hotel in St Helens with an indoor pool
Collect 200 points.*
Situated in the business district, this eco-friendly hotel is close to St. Helens' World of Glass, Sherdley Park, and Knowsley Road Stadium. Area attractions also include Knowsley Safari Park and Knowsley Hall.
In addition to a restaurant, Chalon Court Hotel features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a conference center.
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), air conditioning, and laptop-compatible safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to an indoor pool, Chalon Court Hotel provides a health club, a sauna, and a steam room. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Event facilities include a conference center, small meeting rooms, and banquet facilities. This eco-friendly hotel also offers concierge services, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Onsite parking is complimentary.
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Steam room
- Health club
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free parking
- Business services
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 84
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Banquet facilities
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Free guest parking during stay
- Luggage storage
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 5
- Conference center
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay
- Room Amenities
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- LCD TV
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
English breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning in the restaurant.
Chalon Court Hotel has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Swimming on site
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per night
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Hospitality Award, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.