Availability: Chalon Court Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
4-star eco-friendly hotel in St Helens with an indoor pool
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Situated in the business district, this eco-friendly hotel is close to St. Helens' World of Glass, Citadel Arts Centre, and Sherdley Park. Nearby attractions also include Knowsley Road Stadium.
In addition to a restaurant, Chalon Court Hotel features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a conference center.
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), air conditioning, and laptop-compatible safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Chalon Court Hotel Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool, Chalon Court Hotel provides a health club, a sauna, and a steam room. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Event facilities include a conference center and small meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers concierge services, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Indoor pool
- Steam room
- Health club
- Room service (24 hours)
- Total number of rooms - 84
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Meeting rooms
- Luggage storage
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Conference center
- Free self parking
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
English breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Chalon Court Hotel has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Chalon Court Hotel Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per night
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Hospitality Award, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.