Book your room at Vivanta by Taj - Dal View, Srinagar
5-star luxury hotel in Srinagar with 2 restaurants
Situated in Srinagar, this luxury hotel is close to Botanical Garden, Chashma Shahi Garden, and Royal Springs Golf Course. Also nearby are Palace of the Fairies and Mughal Gardens.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Vivanta by Taj - Dal View, Srinagar features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
LCD televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), safes, and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Vivanta by Taj - Dal View, Srinagar
At your hotel
Vivanta by Taj - Dal View, Srinagar features an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink.
Business-related amenities at this 5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and a meeting room. Event facilities measure 5500 square feet (511 square meters). This luxury hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, a garden, and coffee/tea in the lobby. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a shopping center shuttle. Complimentary self parking and valet parking are available on site.
Vivanta by Taj - Dal View, Srinagar has designated areas for smoking.
- Total number of rooms - 76
- Number of floors - 2
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Free valet parking
- Babysitting or childcare
- Conference space size (meters) - 511
- Year Built 2011
- Free self parking
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Designated smoking areas
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 5500
- Outdoor pool
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 674 INR per 24-hour period )
Park your car
Free self parking, Free valet parking
In your room
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- LCD TV
Eat and drink
Latitude - This coffee shop overlooks the pool.
Jade Dragon - This fine-dining restaurant serves dinner only.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a fitness center.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for Vivanta by Taj - Dal View, Srinagar
When you arrive
Special check-in instructions:
To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 3675
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 1838 (from 5 to 11 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 6825
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 3413 (from 5 to 11 years old)
- Breakfast fee: INR 867 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: INR 674 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: INR 674 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 1800 per night
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.