Book your room at Hotel Start
3-star hotel with a shuttle to the slopes
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Conveniently near skiing facilities, this Spindleruv Mlyn hotel is located in the mountains within 3 mi (5 km) of Spindleruv Mlyn Aquapark, Saint Peter Ski Resort, and Horni Misecky-Medvedin Ski Resort. Harrachov Ski Resort and Castle Pecka are also within 25 mi (40 km).
After a day on the slopes, return to Hotel Start to dine at the restaurant, drink at the bar/lounge, or relax in a sauna.
All 31 rooms offer TVs with satellite channels, plus hair dryers and showers. Phones and free toiletries are also available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
During the winter, enjoy onsite recreation like downhill skiing, cross-country skiing, and snowboarding. After a day on the slopes, enjoy use of the hotel's facilities like a fitness center and a sauna. Getting to the slopes is a breeze with this mountain hotel's ski shuttle. Conveniences like ski storage, ski equipment rentals, and ski passes allow you to spend less time with logistics and more time on the slopes. When the sun goes down, sip après-ski drinks in the hotel's bar.
The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Hotel Start is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 31
- Number of floors - 3
- Free breakfast
- Fitness facilities
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1997
- Ski shuttle
- Ski passes available
- Ski storage
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Climate control
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Satellite TV service
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
A complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast is served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10 AM.
Onsite venue - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Snow tubing on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Mountain biking on site
- Playground on site
- Ski equipment rentals on site
- Cross-country skiing on site
- Downhill skiing on site
- Snowboarding on site
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: CZK 620
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: CZK 310 (from 3 to 11 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: CZK 1240
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: CZK 620 (from 3 to 11 years old)
- A tax is imposed by the city: CZK 21 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Pet fee: CZK 200 per pet, per night
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.