Book your room at Hyatt Regency New Brunswick
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Business Plan, Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Business Plan, Double Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Double Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 4 children)
New Brunswick convention hotel 5 blocks from Rutgers
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Walk to theaters
Near nightlife and shops, this Hyatt Regency hotel is 4 blocks from the theater district, 25 miles from Newark Airport, and 36 miles from New York City. Universities and hospitals are within a mile.
Leisure and business
This hotel provides an indoor pool with spa tub, a casual bar and grill with a sports theme, a business center with wireless Internet access and copy and fax services, and 29 meeting rooms.
Hyatt Regency New Brunswick's guestrooms offer wireless Internet access, dual-line phones with voice mail, balconies, and cable TV with pay movies.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hyatt Regency New Brunswick
At your hotel
Hyatt Regency New Brunswick features a bar and grill, the Glass Woods Tavern, open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Room service is available. An indoor pool with spa tub and a 24-hour fitness room are on site.
The hotel offers 29 meeting and conference rooms with 33,000 square feet of space. The business center has computer work stations, copy and fax services, and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of meeting rooms - 29
- Coffee shop or café
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Indoor pool
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 288
- Number of floors - 6
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Conference space size (feet) - 33000
- Wedding services
- Express check-in
- Billiards or pool table
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Conference space size (meters) - 3066
- Spa tub
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 9.95 USD per 24 hours surcharge )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 9.95 USD per 24 hours surcharge )
In your room
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Flat-panel TV
Eat and drink
A breakfast buffet is available daily for a surcharge in the restaurant.
Glass Woods Tavern - Lounge featuring contemporary decor, including 27 plasma TVs displaying popular sporting events. Serves American cuisine, light fare and drinks. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service is available for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and late-night dining.
The hotel offers a spa tub and indoor pool. There is also a fitness room with exercise cycles and elliptical machines.
3 miles away (4.8 kilometers), Terra Greens offers a 9-hole golf course, driving range, and miniature golf. 4 miles away (6.4 kilometers), the Rutgers University Golf Course offers 18-holes.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
The fine print for Hyatt Regency New Brunswick
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Breakfast fee: USD 21 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 13 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 24 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.