Availability: Mercure Shrewsbury Albrighton Hall Hotel and Spa
Superior Double or Twin Room, 1 Double BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Superior Double or Twin Room, 1 Double BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
4-star hotel in Shrewsbury with a full-service spa
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Situated in a rural location, this hotel is in the same area as Shrewsbury Castle, St. Mary's Church, and Shrewsbury Abbey. Area attractions also include Greenhous Meadow.
In addition to a restaurant, Mercure Shrewsbury Albrighton Hall Hotel and Spa features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a bar/lounge.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access and minibars, guestrooms feature coffee/tea makers along with desks and complimentary bottled water.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Mercure Shrewsbury Albrighton Hall Hotel and Spa Amenities
In addition to a full-service spa, Mercure Shrewsbury Albrighton Hall Hotel and Spa features an indoor pool and a health club. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge).
Event facilities measuring 9501 square feet (883 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. This business-friendly hotel also offers a spa tub, a sauna, and a steam room. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Mercure Shrewsbury Albrighton Hall Hotel and Spa is a smoke-free property.
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 87
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Express check-in
- Laundry facilities
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space size (feet) - 9501
- Conference space size (meters) - 883
- Free self parking
- Indoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Full-service spa
- Health club
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (24 hours)
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Smoke-free property
- Steam room
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Wired (high-speed) Internet access - ( £9.00 GBP / per 24-hour period )
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board
- Free Wi-Fi
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 7:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
The Oak Room - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Pilates classes on site
- Racquetball/squash on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
Spa Naturel has massage/treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, body scrubs, and body treatments. The spa is equipped with Turkish bath/hammam.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Mercure Shrewsbury Albrighton Hall Hotel and Spa Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Only service dogs are allowed
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 15.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 9.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 9.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 9.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: GBP 9.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: GBP 10.00 per night
- Pet deposit: GBP 10.00 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.