Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single Beds - Room only
- 2 single
Standard Double Room - Room only
- 1 double
Superior Room, 2 Single Beds - Room only
- Two Twin Beds
- 1 single
Eco-friendly hotel with a golf course, in Shrewsbury (Weston-under-Redcastle)
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
This golf hotel is located in Shrewsbury (Weston-under-Redcastle), where regional attractions include JB Joyce and Company, Julilee Park, and Whitechurch Heritage Centre. Regional attractions also include Shrewsbury Castle and Shrewsbury Abbey.
In addition to a golf course, Hawkstone Park Hotel provides bars/lounges, a coffee shop/café, and a rooftop terrace.
LCD televisions include satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature deep soaking bathtubs, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hawkstone Park Hotel features a golf course. The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of hotel's 2 bars/lounges. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, secretarial services, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and exhibit space. This Georgian hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, a terrace, and barbecue grills. Onsite parking is complimentary.
Hawkstone Park Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 66
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 3
- Banquet facilities
- Golf course on site
- Number of bars/lounges 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Fireplace in lobby
- Half board rates available
- Full board rates available
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Internet point
- Rooftop terrace
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Arcade/game room
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Picnic area
- Pool table
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 5
- Secretarial services
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- Direct-dial phone
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
English breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10 AM.
Hawkstone Restaurant - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Terrace Restaurant - Overlooking the golf course, this brasserie specializes in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Afternoon tea is offered.
In-room dining choices include breakfast, lunch, dinner, and late night fare, available from 24-hour room service.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Kayaking nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Hunting nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Bird watching on site
- Golf - driving range on site
- Golf lessons on site
- Golfing on site
- Running track/path on site
- Table tennis on site
- Boat tours nearby
- Rock climbing nearby
- Cave exploring/spelunking on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 10.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 4 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 4 per hour (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 10 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.