Availability: Hawkstone Park Hotel
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Superior Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Eco-friendly hotel with a golf course, in Shrewsbury (Weston-under-Redcastle)
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
This golf hotel is located in Shrewsbury (Weston-under-Redcastle), where regional attractions include JB Joyce and Company, Julilee Park, and Whitechurch Heritage Centre. Regional attractions also include Shrewsbury Castle and Shrewsbury Abbey.
In addition to a golf course, Hawkstone Park Hotel provides bars/lounges, a coffee shop/café, and a rooftop terrace.
LCD televisions include satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature deep soaking bathtubs, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hawkstone Park Hotel Amenities
Hawkstone Park Hotel features a golf course. The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of hotel's 2 bars/lounges. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms. 5 meeting rooms are available. This Georgian hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, a terrace, and barbecue grills. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Hawkstone Park Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 66
- Number of floors - 3
- Golf course on site
- Number of bars/lounges 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Fireplace in lobby
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Rooftop terrace
- Laundry facilities
- Arcade/game room
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Picnic area
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- LCD TV
English breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10 AM.
Hawkstone Restaurant - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Terrace Restaurant - Overlooking the golf course, this brasserie specializes in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Kayaking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Golf driving range on site
- Golf lessons on site
- Golfing on site
- Rock climbing nearby
- Cave exploring/spelunking on site
- Boat tours nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Hawkstone Park Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 10.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 4 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 4 per hour (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 10 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.