Book your room at New Otani Inn Tokyo
Double Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Single SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Single Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Twin SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 1 infant)
Semi Double SmokingMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Semi Double Non-smokingMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Twin Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 1 infant)
Hotel with 2 restaurants, in Tokyo (Shinagawa)
This hotel is located in Tokyo (Shinagawa), close to Happoen Garden, Tokyo Metropolitan Teien Art Museum, and Sengakuji Temple. Also nearby are Institute for Nature Study and Tokyo Metropolitan Museum of Photography.
In addition to 2 restaurants, New Otani Inn Tokyo features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include wireless Internet access (surcharge) and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Guestrooms have high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), air conditioning, and climate control; rooms also include premium bedding and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. The property also offers a grocery/convenience store. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This business-friendly hotel also offers dry cleaning/laundry services, room service (during limited hours), and shopping on site. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
New Otani Inn Tokyo has designated areas for smoking.
- Total number of rooms - 412
- Number of floors - 13
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Designated smoking areas
- Grocery/convenience store
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1987
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Wired internet access ( 1050 JPY per day )
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired high-speed internet (100 JPY per 15 minutes surcharge)
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Flat-panel TV
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Room service (limited hours)
- Down comforter
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
FUNACHAYA - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
The Lounge - This café serves lunch and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Accessible path of travel
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1963 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): JPY 1050 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: JPY 100 (for 15 minutes, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: JPY 2000 per night
- Late check-out fee: JPY 1000/1
- Crib (infant bed) fee: JPY 2310 per night
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.