Book your room at The Oberoi Cecil, Shimla
We are unable to search for rooms at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.
5-star luxury hotel in Shimla with a full-service spa
Situated in the city center, this luxury hotel is close to State Museum, Viceregal Lodge, and Himachal Pradesh University. Also nearby are Gaiety Theater and Shimla Mall.
In addition to a restaurant, The Oberoi Cecil, Shimla features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a bar/lounge.
Flat-screen televisions include satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature deep soaking bathtubs, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
In addition to a full-service spa, The Oberoi Cecil, Shimla features an indoor pool and a health club. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
This 5-star property offers access to a business center and limo/town car service. 2 meeting rooms are available. This luxury hotel also offers a steam room, spa services, and a library. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Complimentary valet parking is available on site.
The Oberoi Cecil, Shimla has designated areas for smoking.
- Indoor pool
- Spa services on site
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Fireplace in lobby
- Health club
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Conference space
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Total number of rooms - 75
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 5
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Hair salon
- Babysitting or childcare
- Laundry facilities
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Full-service spa
- Designated smoking areas
- Billiards or pool table
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Children's club
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Free valet parking
- Luggage storage
- Free parking nearby
- Year Built 1884
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired internet access (1000 INR per 24 hours surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Free valet parking, Free parking nearby
In your room
- Premium bedding
- Room service (24 hours)
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Eat and drink
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
The Restaurant - Onsite restaurant. A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a health club, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
The Oberoi Spa has 2 treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, and manicures and pedicures. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and Ayurvedic.
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Manicures and pedicures
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for The Oberoi Cecil, Shimla
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa.
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
No pets or service animals allowed
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 3000
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 1500 (up to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 4000
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 2000 (up to 12 years old)
- Breakfast fee: INR 850 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): INR 1000 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Heritage Hotels of India.