Availability: Hotel Zenit Sevilla
Standard Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Seville (Triana) near Plaza de Toros
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Seville (Triana), close to Triana Bridge, Plaza de Toros, and Torre del Oro. Also nearby are Seville Cathedral and Alcazar.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel Zenit Sevilla features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, sofa beds, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Zenit Sevilla Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to limo/town car service and a meeting/conference room.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Hotel Zenit Sevilla has designated areas for smoking.
- Total number of rooms - 128
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Room service (24 hours)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Air conditioning
- Pay movies
- Separate sitting area
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Sofa bed
- Soundproofed rooms
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Restaurante Almares - This restaurant specializes in Mediterranean cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Playground on site
- Scooter/moped rentals on site
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Hotel Zenit Sevilla Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 12.96 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 19 per day
- Late check-out fee: EUR 25
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 32 per night
- Additional Details
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through The Green Leaf Business Scheme thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.