Availability: Hotel Campanile Le Havre Est - Gonfreville
Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Twin Room.Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Gonfreville-l'Orcher hotel with a restaurant
Collect 200 points.*
Situated in Gonfreville-l'Orcher, this hotel is close to Stade Jules Deschaseaux. Area attractions also include Eugene Boudin Museum and Vauban Docks.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel Campanile Le Havre Est - Gonfreville features complimentary wireless Internet access. Other amenities include free self parking and multilingual staff.
LCD televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Campanile Le Havre Est - Gonfreville Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 377 square feet (35 square meters) include a meeting/conference room. This Gonfreville-l'Orcher hotel also offers a terrace, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Hotel Campanile Le Havre Est - Gonfreville is a smoke-free property.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 46
- Number of floors - 1
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (meters) - 35
- Conference space size (feet) - 377
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Access via exterior corridors
- Soundproofed rooms
- Coffee/tea maker
- Bathtub only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 9 AM.
Le Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
Hotel Campanile Le Havre Est - Gonfreville Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Reception is available until 11 PM. Guests who require after-hours check-in must make arrangement in advance using the telephone number provided on the confirmation notice.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in kg is 10
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.40 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 9.90 for adults and EUR 4.75 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.