Book your room at Hotel Nippon
Please enter your travel dates.
Hotel in Santiago near Santa Lucia Hill
Situated in the city center, this hotel is close to Gabriela Mistral Cultural Center, Santa Lucia Hill, and San Cristobal Hill. Also nearby are Palacio de la Moneda and Santiago Town Square.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel Nippon features a conference center. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and free self parking.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 3615 square feet (336 square meters) include a conference center and meeting rooms. For a surcharge, the property provides an area shuttle within 100 km and a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request). This business-friendly hotel also offers a library, multilingual staff, and concierge services. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Hotel Nippon is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 32
- Number of floors - 6
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Beach shuttle (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Conference center
- Free self parking
- Year Built 1990
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 3615
- Conference space size (meters) - 336
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Room service
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
RESTAURANT JAPON - This restaurant specializes in Japanese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required. Open select days.
Room service is available.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
No pets or service animals allowed
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.