Book your room at Eurotel El Bosque
We are unable to search for rooms at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.
Family-friendly hotel with a restaurant, in Santiago (Las Condes)
This family-friendly hotel is located in Santiago (Las Condes), close to Peru Plaza, Costanera Center, and Los Leones Golf Club. Also nearby are KidZania Santiago and Mall Panoramico.
In addition to a restaurant, Eurotel El Bosque features a fitness center. Other amenities include a rooftop terrace and 24-hour room service.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A complimentary breakfast is offered. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). Business-related amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a business center and a meeting room. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle and an area shuttle. This family-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, a rooftop terrace, and multilingual staff. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Eurotel El Bosque has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 6
- Business center
- Free breakfast
- Fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Designated smoking areas
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 61
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 1400 CLP per hour )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 1500 CLP per hour )
Park your car
Free self parking
In your room
- Air conditioning
- Shower only
- Cable TV service
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Iron/ironing board
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Climate control
- Private bathroom
- Room service (24 hours)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Eat and drink
A complimentary breakfast is offered.
Euro Cafe - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
The fine print for Eurotel El Bosque
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No pets or service animals allowed
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CLP 1400 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: CLP 1500 per hour (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: CLP 20000 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: CLP 14000 per night
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.