Availability: Aloha Inn
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Arroyo Grande motel with a seasonal outdoor pool
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Situated near the airport, in Arroyo Grande, this motel is close to Clark Center for the Performing Arts, Swinging Bridge, and Heritage House Museum and Gardens. Local attractions also include Pismo Lake Ecological Reserve and The Great American Melodrama & Vaudeville.
Aloha Inn provides complimentary wireless Internet access, free self parking, a 24-hour front desk, and express check-out.
Televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and microwaves.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Aloha Inn Amenities
A complimentary breakfast is offered. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This Arroyo Grande motel also offers a seasonal outdoor pool, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and express check-out. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Aloha Inn is a smoke-free property.
- Smoke-free property
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 2
- Free breakfast
- Total number of rooms - 40
- Free self parking
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Express check-out
- Free Wi-Fi
- Year Built 1985
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Bathtub or shower
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free Wi-Fi
- Premium TV channels
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV service
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free local calls
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
A complimentary breakfast is offered.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
Aloha Inn Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 10:00 PM.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Discover, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, JCB International
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 10.00 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Late check-out fee: USD 25.00
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.00 per night
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.