Availability: Hotel Grano de Oro
4-star Victorian hotel in San Jose near Museum of Costa Rican Art
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Situated in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Museum of Costa Rican Art, Spirogyra Butterfly Garden, and Gold Museum. Also nearby are National Theater and Jade Museum.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel Grano de Oro features a spa tub. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
LCD televisions include cable channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Grano de Oro Amenities
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. This Victorian hotel also offers a spa tub, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Hotel Grano de Oro is a smoke-free property.
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Smoke-free property
- Luggage storage
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Spa tub
- Concierge services
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 32
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 3
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Snack bar/deli
- Free self parking
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Free local calls
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Coffee/tea maker
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Individually decorated
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 11 AM.
Restaurante Grano de Oro - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Hotel Grano de Oro Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is Noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Certification for Sustainable Tourism (CST), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.