Availability: Hotel Chalet Tirol
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 4 children, 2 infants)
Family SuiteMax Occupancy: 8 guests (up to 6 children, 4 infants)
Standard Room, FireplaceMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 4 children, 2 infants)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 4 children, 2 infants)
Victorian hotel in San Rafael de Heredia with a restaurant
Collect 200 points.*
Situated in the mountains, this spa hotel is in the same area as Universidad Nacional and Palace of Sports. Regional attractions also include La Paz Waterfall Gardens and Spirogyra Butterfly Garden.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel Chalet Tirol features a health club. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a conference center.
Flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature fireplaces, complimentary wireless Internet access, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Chalet Tirol Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Event facilities include a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and small meeting rooms. This Victorian hotel also offers a health club, tour/ticket assistance, and barbecue grills. Guests can use the outdoor pool at a partner hotel. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request), a beach shuttle, and a theme park shuttle. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. A total renovation of this property was completed in October 2011.
Hotel Chalet Tirol is a smoke-free property.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 35
- Number of floors - 2
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Free breakfast
- Conference space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Casino shuttle (surcharge)
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Theme park shuttle (surcharge)
- Beach shuttle (surcharge)
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Picnic area
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Free self parking
- Conference center
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking, Parking (limited spaces)
- Room Amenities
- Flat-panel TV
- In-room safe
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Access via exterior corridors
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cable TV service
- Down comforter
- Individually decorated
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Guests are offered a complimentary continental breakfast each morning.
Los Tiroleses - Overlooking the garden, this fine-dining restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Pilates classes on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Hotel Chalet Tirol Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Additional Details
Guests must transfer via required shuttle to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking. This property offers transfers from the cruise terminal, ferry terminal, airport, and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 7 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Certification for Sustainable Tourism (CST), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.