Availability: Gran Hotel Costa Rica
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Superior one King size bed.Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children)
Deluxe one King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Master SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests
Presidential SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Family-friendly San Jose hotel near Gold Museum
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
This family-friendly hotel is located in San Jose, close to Gold Museum, Simon Bolivar Zoo, and Mercado Central. Also nearby are Central Park and Morazan Park.
In addition to a restaurant, Gran Hotel Costa Rica features a fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, sofa beds, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Gran Hotel Costa Rica Amenities
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 3-star property offers access to a business center and a meeting/conference room.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This family-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, a rooftop terrace, and an arcade/game room.
Gran Hotel Costa Rica is a smoke-free property.
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Concierge services
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Coffee shop or café
- Business center
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Arcade/game room
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Number of floors - 5
- Year Built 1930
- Smoke-free property
- Billiards or pool table
- Total number of rooms - 107
- One meeting room
- Rooftop terrace
- Conference center
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
- Free Wi-Fi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Separate sitting area
- Ceiling fan
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Sofa bed
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
Onsite dining venue - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Gran Hotel Costa Rica Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Visa, American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: CRC 7000 per person (approximately)
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Certification for Sustainable Tourism (CST), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.