Book your room at Country Club Lima Hotel
Master Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Grand Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Master Suite, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Grand Suite, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
4.5-star Beaux Arts hotel with 2 restaurants in Lima (San Isidro)
This luxury hotel is located in Lima (San Isidro), near the airport, Huaca Huallamarca Pyramid, Lima Golf Club, and Olivar Park. Also nearby are Playa Los Delfines and Amano Museum.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Country Club Lima Hotel features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Country Club Lima Hotel features an outdoor pool and a health club. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Business-related amenities at this 4.5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms. 5 meeting rooms are available. This Beaux Arts hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Complimentary valet parking is available on site.
Country Club Lima Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 83
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Rooftop terrace
- Number of floors - 3
- Meeting rooms
- Free valet parking
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Outdoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Tours/ticket assistance
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1927
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 40 PEN per day ), Wired internet access ( 40 PEN per day )
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge)
Free valet parking
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Private bathroom
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub only
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Separate dining area
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Down comforter
Where to Eat
Perroquet - This restaurant specializes in Peruvian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Los Vitrales - This restaurant serves breakfast only.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a health club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Steam room in spa
- Detoxification wrap
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-in time ends at 12:30 AM
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No pets or service animals allowed
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Breakfast fee: PEN 65 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: PEN 40 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): PEN 40 per day (rates may vary)
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.