Please enter your travel dates.
Junior Suite, 1 Queen Bed
Superior Room, 1 King Bed
Superior Room, 1 Queen Bed
San Francisco boutique hotel with central locale
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Union Square locale
A half-block from Union Square and the Powell Street cable cars, this San Francisco boutique hotel is near world-class shopping, dining, and arts; San Francisco's financial district is 4 blocks away.
With guestrooms set off the street and a fireplace lobby on each floor, the Inn at Union Square offers artful European style. Complimentary Continental breakfast with fresh croissants is served daily.
The guestrooms at the Inn at Union Square feature evening turndown service, 32-inch flat-screen TVs, and beds with triple sheeting and down pillows. Wireless Internet access and newspapers are complimentary.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
An intimate hotel located a half-block off Union Square, the Inn is steps away from some of San Francisco's finest restaurants and boutiques, as well as a variety of renowned theaters.
Complimentary Continental breakfast is provided each morning, and complimentary wine and hors d'oeuvres are served each evening.
Guests are offered discounted access to a nearby health club with an indoor lap pool and massage services.
Complimentary wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel, and a business center provides complimentary high-speed Internet access and printing.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Concierge desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Fireplace in lobby
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 6
- Total number of rooms - 30
- Secure parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Secretarial services
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Tour assistance
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Wedding services
- Free Wi-Fi
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Complimentary reception
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Complimentary bottled water
- Ceiling fan
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Designer toiletries
- Direct-dial phone
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Coffee/tea maker
- In-room massage available
- Premium bedding
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Private bathroom
- Turndown service
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pillowtop mattress
A complimentary Continental breakfast with fresh croissants, fruit, bagels, cereals, juices, and coffee is provided each morning.
The Inn at Union Square does not have its own restaurant, but there are several dining options in the surrounding area.
Fleur de Lys
Guests receive discounted access to a health club a half-block away with an indoor lap pool, aerobics and Pilates classes, and massage treatments.
The Inn is three miles from Golden Gate Park, which is perfect for cycling, running, or leisurely walks. Pacific Ocean beaches are three miles away in the Golden Gate National Recreation Area. Baker Beach is a popular sunbathing area, and Ocean Beach is a great surf spot.
The recreational activities listed below are available on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Ice skating nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Playground nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Carte Blanche, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Valet parking fee: USD 41.00 per day (in/out privileges)
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in California Green Lodging Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.