Availability: Mercure Salzburg Central (Ex Kapuzinerberg)
Superior Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Privilege, Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
4-star hotel in Salzburg near Mirabell Palace
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Situated near the airport, in the city center, this hotel is close to Kapuzinerberg, Messezentrum Salzburg, and Mirabell Palace. Also nearby are Mozart's Birthplace and Salzburg Cathedral.
In addition to a restaurant, Mercure Salzburg Central (Ex Kapuzinerberg) features a sauna. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Mercure Salzburg Central (Ex Kapuzinerberg) Amenities
Mercure Salzburg Central (Ex Kapuzinerberg) features a sauna and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
6 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a garden.
Mercure Salzburg Central (Ex Kapuzinerberg) is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 139
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Casino shuttle (complimentary)
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1988
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Smoke-free property
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Mercure Salzburg Central (Ex Kapuzinerberg) has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
Mercure Salzburg Central (Ex Kapuzinerberg) Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.10 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 11 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 9 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: EUR 39
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.