Availability: Crowne Plaza Salzburg - The Pitter
Standard Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard Room (King)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Family RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
4-star hotel in Salzburg near Mirabell Palace
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Situated in the city center, this hotel is close to Mirabell Palace, Museum Carolino-Augusteum, and Mozart's Birthplace. Also nearby are St. Francis Church and Salzburg Cathedral.
Recreational amenities at Crowne Plaza Salzburg - The Pitter include a health club and a sauna. Other amenities include a casino shuttle and a bar/lounge.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature sofa beds, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Crowne Plaza Salzburg - The Pitter Amenities
In addition to a health club, Crowne Plaza Salzburg - The Pitter features a sauna and a steam room. The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center and small meeting rooms. 11 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and ski storage. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Crowne Plaza Salzburg - The Pitter has designated areas for smoking.
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 198
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 5
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Casino shuttle (complimentary)
- Health club
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 1993
- Number of meeting rooms - 11
- Shopping on site
- Ski shuttle
- Ski storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( £12.00 EUR /24 hours surcharge ) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
PitterKeller - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Sledding nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Crowne Plaza Salzburg - The Pitter Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.10 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 12 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 23 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.