Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds
- 2 double
Premier Room, 1 King Bed
- 1 king
Signature Room, 1 King Bed
- 1 king
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
- 1 king
Saint John eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Situated in Saint John, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Saint John Imperial Theatre, New Brunswick Museum, and Harbour Station. Also nearby are Marco Polo Cruise Terminal and Saint Joseph's Hospital.
In addition to a restaurant, Delta Brunswick features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature air conditioning, climate control, and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The property is undergoing renovations. The following areas are affected:
Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
In addition to an indoor pool, Delta Brunswick provides a health club and a spa tub. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a business center, audiovisual equipment, and a meeting/conference room. Event facilities include a ballroom, exhibit space, and banquet facilities. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and coffee/tea in the lobby. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times is offered to guests. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Delta Brunswick is a smoke-free property.
- Hair salon
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Exhibit space
- Business center
- Event catering
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Fireplace in lobby
- Parking (surcharge)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 3
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Luggage storage
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Express check-in
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 254
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Shopping on site
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Pay movies
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower/tub combination
Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Delta Brunswick has a restaurant serving lunch and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Playground nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: CAD 17.95 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 15 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 20 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 35 per week
- Deposit: CAD 250.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10 per night
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.