Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 King Bed with Sofabed - Weekday Rate
- One King Bed
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds - Weekday Rate
- Two Queen Beds
Sacramento eco-friendly hotel with an outdoor pool
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Situated near the airport, in Sacramento, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Discovery Park, California State Railroad Museum, and Ziggurat Building. Also nearby are California State Military Museum and Tower Bridge.
In addition to a restaurant, Courtyard by Marriott Sacramento Airport Natomas features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Guestrooms have complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control; rooms also include coffee/tea makers and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Courtyard by Marriott Sacramento Airport Natomas features an outdoor pool and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a business center and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 1,342 square feet (125 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a library, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Complimentary parking is available on site.
Courtyard by Marriott Sacramento Airport Natomas is a smoke-free property.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Business center
- Express check-in
- Grocery/convenience store
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Microwave in lobby
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 4
- Total number of rooms - 151
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1,342
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 125
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Television in lobby
- Free parking
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
The Bistro - This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Bowling alley nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Additional Details
This hotel has a smoke-free policy.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.