Availability: Courtyard by Marriott Sacramento Airport Natomas
Standard Room, 1 King Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Standard Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Sacramento eco-friendly hotel with an outdoor pool
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Situated near the airport, in Sacramento, this eco-friendly hotel is close to American River Bike Trail, California State Railroad Museum, and Discovery Park. Also nearby are Sacramento History Museum and Ziggurat Building.
In addition to a restaurant, Courtyard by Marriott Sacramento Airport Natomas features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Guestrooms have complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control; rooms also include coffee/tea makers and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Courtyard by Marriott Sacramento Airport Natomas Amenities
Courtyard by Marriott Sacramento Airport Natomas features an outdoor pool and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a business center and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 1,342 square feet (125 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a library, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Courtyard by Marriott Sacramento Airport Natomas is a smoke-free property.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Business center
- Express check-in
- Grocery/convenience store
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 4
- Total number of rooms - 151
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (feet) - 1,342
- Conference space size (meters) - 125
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor pool
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
The Bistro - This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Courtyard by Marriott Sacramento Airport Natomas Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.