Book your room at Residenza Navona First
Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 infants)
Bed & breakfast in Rome (Navona) near Campo de' Fiori
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
This bed & breakfast is located in Rome (Navona), close to Palazzo della Cancelleria, Campo de' Fiori, and Piazza Navona. Also nearby are Pantheon and Piazza Venezia.
In addition to a restaurant, Residenza Navona First features a coffee shop/café. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and limo/town car service.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Residenza Navona First
Dining options at the bed & breakfast include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and an area shuttle. This Rome bed & breakfast also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and limo/town car service.
- Number of floors - 2
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 8
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Airport transportation
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Year Built 1500
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Shower only
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free local calls
- Microwave (on request)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Satellite TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- Free Wi-Fi
Where to Eat
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 8 AM and 10:30 AM.
Bianco Caffe - This restaurant serves breakfast only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk will be open during the following times:
Check-out time is 10:30 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
No pets or service animals allowed
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 5 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 17 per person (roundtrip)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: EUR 17 (roundtrip), (from 3 to 12 years old)
- Late check-in fee: EUR 20 for check-in after 10 PM
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 20 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25 per night
We should mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.