Book your room at Residenza Navona First
Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 infants)
Rome bed & breakfast in Navona, walk to Campo de' Fiori
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Located in Navona, this bed & breakfast is within a 5-minute walk of Palazzo della Cancelleria, Campo de' Fiori, and Piazza Navona. Pantheon and Piazza Venezia are also within 15 minutes.
A restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and limo/town car service are available at this smoke-free bed & breakfast. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, express check-in, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are onsite.
All 5 rooms provide conveniences like refrigerators and coffee makers, plus free WiFi and satellite TV. Free local calls, hair dryers, and safes are among the other amenities that guests will find.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Dining options at the bed & breakfast include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and an area shuttle. This Rome bed & breakfast also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and limo/town car service.
Residenza Navona First is a smoke-free property.
- Number of floors - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 5
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Airport transportation
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Smoke-free property
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free WiFi
- Year Built 1500
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Shower only
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Private bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free local calls
- Microwave (on request)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Satellite TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 8 AM and 10:30 AM.
Bianco Caffe - This restaurant serves breakfast only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Special check-in instructions:
- Monday - Friday: 9 AM - 7 PM
- Saturday - Sunday: 9:30 AM - 6 PM
Check-out time is 10:30 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
No pets or service animals allowed
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 5 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 50.00 per room (one way)
- Late check-in fee: EUR 20 for check-in between 10 PM and 3 PM
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 20 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25 per night
We should mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.