Book your room at Hotel Victoria Roma
Central Rome hotel opposite the Villa Borghese
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
By Via Veneto
Hotel housed in a late 19th century building and situated in Rome's city centre, opposite the Villa Borghese and 100 metres from the famed Via Veneto. Spanish Steps can be reached on foot or by the nearby metro station Barberini - Fontana di Trevi.
Guests can chat over drinks in the bar, enjoy Italian dishes in the traditional style restaurant, or relax and take advantage of room service.
The air-conditioned guestrooms of the Hotel Victoria Roma have LCD televisions with satellite service, complimentary wireless and wired Internet access, telephones, and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Victoria Roma is located in the historical part of Rome, close to many shopping venues. After a day's sightseeing or business guests of the Hotel Victoria Roma can relax with a drink in the bar, or take advantage of room service. Those arriving by car will find a valet parking service (surcharge). Multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk can organise dry cleaning, or advise on local amenities and attractions.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Year Built 1899
- Number of floors - 5
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Computer station
- One meeting room
- Snack bar/deli
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 111
- Babysitting or childcare
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 742
- Conference space size (meters) - 69
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Satellite TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Soundproofed rooms
- Climate control
- Free newspaper
- Shower/tub combination
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Ristorante Belisario - A wide range of traditional Italian fare is served at breakfast and dinner in a setting with traditional style decor.
Sopra i Pini - Open seasonally from mid-May to late September. Overlooks Villa Borghese. Cocktails and savoury meals.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 6 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 15 and EUR 25 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 40-80 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 35 per night
We should mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.